Cooperation EU-LA in and around ICT research
EU-LA ICT collaboration platforms
- SOLAR ICT was an initiative that aimed to highlight the opportunities and potentialities for European and Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) research collaboration in ICT by identifying common development goals and creating deeper strategic cooperation in Costa Rica, Guatemala, Ecuador, Peru, Uruguay and Paraguay.
- LAC-ACCESS is a project which aims to bridge high-quality research organisations in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) with those of the European Union, focusing in particular on the upcoming 7th European Framework Programme for RTD.
- ABEST is the Oficina de Enlace Argentina – UE en Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación. The Bureau's goal is to set up a platform in Argentina that will improve and enhance scientific and technological cooperation activities with the European Union as well as with its Member States.
- UEMEXCyT is the Oficina de Enlace for the promotion of the cooperation in science and technology between with Europe and Mexico.
- B-Bice is a project oriented to the enhancement of the international cooperation activities in science, technology and innovation between Brazil and the European Union (EU).
- The VIT@LIS network is an association of European and Latin American and Caribbean institutions and individuals active in subjects related to the Information Society (e-learning, e-health, e-government, e-inclusion, etc.), committed to share information and results and to collaborate towards the creation of a more inclusive and open Information Society for all.
EuropeAid – Regional Cooperation EU - AL
From this page you will find links to the Programs Alban, @lis, AL-Invest, Urbal, EUROsociAL, Alfa: http://ec.europa.eu.
EU-LA policy documents 2007-2013:
Regional Strategy Paper Central America (PDF)
Regional Strategy Paper Mercosur (PDF)
Regional Strategy Paper EU-Argentina
Regional Strategy Paper EU-Brazil
Regional Strategy Paper EU-Mexico